Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream

Where dreams come to life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Fantastic Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

My Fantastic Home Empty
PostSubject: My Fantastic Home   My Fantastic Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Consisting entirely of a front room, a bedroom (which is bigger than all the other rooms combined), a kitchen, and a bathroom. The bedroom is where I spend all my time, sleeping Sleep . Dreaming drunken . The bedroom has a TV, a radio, and a giant bed. On top of the sturdy bedframe are three squashy mattresses. On top of those is a high-quality memory foam pad. On top of that are soft, silky sheets and a thick, warm, cozy comforter. On top of that are about a dozen pillows of various types: Down, cotton, memory foam, and various sizes: Body length, normal, and simply huggable. Amongst them are several little stuffed animals and teddy bears.

The room during the day is full of beaming sunlight shining in through one of four windows; one facing east, one facing south, and one facing west, and one a skylight. At night brightly covered curtains are drawn, all lights turned off, a little desktop fan turned on for a soothing hum, and a lava lamp switched on for a woozy and diverting something to stare at while feeling restless.

The room is painted white, but is covered by many posters of books, movie stars, paintings, photographs, and billboards. the carpet is white as well, with several brightly colored rugs to protect it in some areas (around the writing desk, around the trash can, etc.). The carpet itself is about three inches deep and so soft it feels like a cloud. It's kept impeccably clean.

Besides the bed there are other comfortable furnishings to be accounted for. The purple beanbags in the corner, for instance, and the banana chair in front of the TV. There is also a smallish couch along the back wall.

And that's it for describing the bedroom. As for the rest of the house, please just imagine the most dull, uninteresting, typical rooms you can for each. You'll be about right. I mean, they're comfortable,cozy, and nice, but there's nothing unusual or very unique about them. They're just...roms.

That is my house. The grounds are next: The front yard isn't much, just a bit of grass and a flower bed against the house filled with smallish irises.

The backyard is, in my opinion, truly magnificent. It's not professionally manicured or anything, but it is beautiful. I keep the lawn a bright springy green. There are trees everywhere that have been growing for countless years. I don't know for sure what kind they are, but they are fantastic climbing trees. Of course, there is a break down the middle so the sun can shine into the bedroom, but for the most part my backyard is a small forest. There are multiple hammocks for outdoor napping. Elsewhere you can find tire swings and board swings. Wonderful place for kids. Wind chimes everywhere, for breezy days.

And there you have it. My house and yards. The end. Please, visit!

Spastically, Zoe.
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

My Fantastic Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fantastic Home   My Fantastic Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:30 pm

I walk inside and make myself a snack.
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

My Fantastic Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fantastic Home   My Fantastic Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:33 pm

I walk into the kitchen with my homemade oreos. They were fantastic, little brownies cut into circles with frosting slathered all over the middle. I sit on the couch in the front room and eat one. They were so delicious! I take them into the backyard and eat another one in a hammock. They were even better now.
Back to top Go down
Lightningdragon

Lightningdragon

My Fantastic Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fantastic Home   My Fantastic Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:35 pm

i knock on the door "HELLO???" i yell "I NEED A FRIEND"
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

My Fantastic Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fantastic Home   My Fantastic Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:00 pm

I hear someone yelling from the front door, but I decide to ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

My Fantastic Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fantastic Home   My Fantastic Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:35 pm

I finish the oreos and leave.
Back to top Go down
Lightningdragon

Lightningdragon

My Fantastic Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fantastic Home   My Fantastic Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Ug. I leave
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

My Fantastic Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fantastic Home   My Fantastic Home I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:30 pm

I go into my room and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

My Fantastic Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fantastic Home   My Fantastic Home I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:13 pm

I leave after a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Fantastic Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fantastic Home   My Fantastic Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fantastic Home
Page 1 of 1