Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream

Where dreams come to life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Olympus Mons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

Olympus Mons Empty
PostSubject: Olympus Mons   Olympus Mons I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:41 pm

This is a giant volcanic mountain on Mars. It's, like, 25 Km tall!
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

Olympus Mons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Mons   Olympus Mons I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:44 pm

I land on the slope. I slide and slide and slide, getting red soil all over me. The dryness and fineness of the dirt makes everything stick together like crazy and my purple hair stand up crazily on end. I finally stop and climb to the top and look out. I then climb back down. Hey, there was a robot over there! I run over and scream into the sensors, breaking everything made of glass or plastic. Hehe. I run back up the mountain, in a spiral. It took quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Lightningdragon

Lightningdragon

Olympus Mons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Mons   Olympus Mons I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:01 pm

I walked on the surface of mars and thought, how was this even possible?!? Oh well.... I called my moosicorn and flew to the top of the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

Olympus Mons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Mons   Olympus Mons I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:25 pm

I look around at the top. There was another person there, and some odd creature I couldn't even begin to guess what was. "Hihihihiihihiihihihihihihih!" I scream. Then I jumped off the mountain and landed on the sand dunes.
Back to top Go down
Lightningdragon

Lightningdragon

Olympus Mons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Mons   Olympus Mons I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:29 pm

I followed the person "hai I'm kaylee."
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

Olympus Mons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Mons   Olympus Mons I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:53 pm

I stand there for a minute and really really wish I weren't there right now. I get an Idea: I go to the robot I killed with my screams and built a rocked out of it. I fly back to Earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olympus Mons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Mons   Olympus Mons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus Mons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream :: Dream world :: Dream on Mars-
Jump to: