Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream

Where dreams come to life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's the Weirdest Dream you ever had?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

What's the Weirdest Dream you ever had? Empty
PostSubject: What's the Weirdest Dream you ever had?   What's the Weirdest Dream you ever had? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:18 pm

I'll start:

I still remember this one from when I was like three and the word "chilly" (coldish) made me think of red jello. It scared me that badly at the time.

My parents pulled into the driveway after a shopping trip. We headed up the steps to the door in the garage. My parents went before me. I turned around at the door and saw....a very odd creature.

It had the build of an octopus, except it was walking stiff-legged and looked as though it were made of play-dough. It was black. It's bulbous head was decorated with facial features that looked as though painted by indians, in clown-like colors. I backed away slowly, scared out of any kind of wit that a three-year-old might have. It collapsed all of a sudden, right at my feet. It's head made a hollow sort of sound, like an empty plastic container. I ran inside and woke up.

This dream scared me so bad I ran into my parents room and slept with them the rest of the night.

Your turn!
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: What's the Weirdest Dream you ever had?   What's the Weirdest Dream you ever had? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:37 pm

I had a weird dream recently...

I needed cash, so I had to find myself a job. I ended up applying for a job in a factory that involved milking angry ostritches in a factory. My boss just happened to be the sham wow guy, except taller, lankier, and he had a goatee.

To be continued.
Back to top Go down
https://dream.forumtl.com
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

PostSubject: Re: What's the Weirdest Dream you ever had?   What's the Weirdest Dream you ever had? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Oh, wow. That's pretty intense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the Weirdest Dream you ever had?   What's the Weirdest Dream you ever had? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the Weirdest Dream you ever had?
Page 1 of 1