Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream

Where dreams come to life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Sand Dunes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

Random Sand Dunes Empty
PostSubject: Random Sand Dunes   Random Sand Dunes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Just roll around in the dry, fine dust and get yourself all static-y. Just remember to avoid those robots!
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

Random Sand Dunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Sand Dunes   Random Sand Dunes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Whump! I hit the sand harder than I thought I would. It was still softish though. I rolled around in it, turning completely reddish and my hair stuck out even further than it had. It was now making my head look like some kind of maroon-colored puffer fish. I didnt care...Oh, look something shiney! Oh, wait. It was just another robot. Ooh, look a martian! I run over to it.
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

Random Sand Dunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Sand Dunes   Random Sand Dunes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:52 pm

I lay down on the sand dunes and let Martin crawl around for a while. Then I start skipping in circles. then I see how deep I can dig into the sand (Not far). Then I grab Martin and head back to the mountain and climb to the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Sand Dunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Sand Dunes   Random Sand Dunes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Sand Dunes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream :: Dream world :: Dream on Mars-
Jump to: