Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream

Where dreams come to life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Martian Colony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

The Martian Colony Empty
PostSubject: The Martian Colony   The Martian Colony I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:30 pm

A little place where the martians live. They are happy, shy little beings who blend perfectly with the dirt. They kind of look like hairy scorpions, but less poison and more fluff and cuteness. They cuddle like kitties.
Back to top Go down
Lightningdragon

Lightningdragon

The Martian Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Martian Colony   The Martian Colony I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:32 pm

I Fly down to the ground and see a Martian "AWWW IT'S SO FLUFFY!" I pick it up, thEn cuddle with it.
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

The Martian Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Martian Colony   The Martian Colony I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:47 pm

I pick up the first martian I saw. It snuggled around my neck and I hugged it. It would be my pet! His name shall be Martin, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Martin. Bwhaha. I laughed out loud and skipped away with my new pet under my arm.
Back to top Go down
Lightningdragon

Lightningdragon

The Martian Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Martian Colony   The Martian Colony I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:59 pm

I leave flying away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Martian Colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Martian Colony   The Martian Colony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Martian Colony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream :: Dream world :: Dream on Mars-
Jump to: