Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream

Where dreams come to life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY CHARACTER!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myst
Admin
Myst

MY CHARACTER! Empty
PostSubject: MY CHARACTER!   MY CHARACTER! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:00 am

Name: Amy Southers
Eyes: Misty Blue
Hair: Chestnut Brown
Height: 4"11
Body type: Slim
Skin color: Pale Peach
Other notes about appearance: She has hollowish cheeks and strong ankles
Pets: A pegasus from a dream named Moonlite
Abilities: She's fast and agile from taking dance so much
Weapons: None
Power: When she dreams of an item, it appears in her hand. (drains her)
Flaws: She's mischevious, tricky, sly, easily startled, and she's being hunted down by the Pickle army. once in a dream she stole their guns. so now the Pickle Army chases her into every dream she enters (almost) trying to destroy her. Also she doesn't have many friends and she sucks at making friends.
Role-play: I looked around and screamed. There they were again! I bolted into the undergrowth, almost trampling some gnomes. I panted hard and tripped. In a second they were on me. I held my breath and closed my eyes. I imagined a flamethrower falling from the sky. It did. I caught it in my hand and jumped up. "LEAVE ME ALONE OR I'LL USE THIS!!!" The faceless pickles stared at me, uncomphrehensive. I looked around with a fire in my eyes, grinning wildly.
Notes: If you're with her, the pickle army is likely to attack you, so she doesn't have very many friends.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

MY CHARACTER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY CHARACTER!   MY CHARACTER! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:39 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://dream.forumtl.com

MY CHARACTER!
Page 1 of 1