Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream

Where dreams come to life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Penelope, my character!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dream
Admin
Dream

Penelope, my character! Empty
PostSubject: Penelope, my character!   Penelope, my character! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Name: Penelope Tawny Windersen
Eyes: Ice blue
Hair: Deep walnut colored at the top, and golden honey at the tips
Height: 5'5"
Body type: Skinny, but sturdy
Skin color: nearly translucent
Other notes about appearance:
Pets: A cactus named Sutcac who, when he happens to be around, sits quietly in the very corner of the room. If you talk to Sutcac, Sutcac will talk backwards.
Abilities: Is a good swimmer and an avid runner
Weapons: A 2,000 function pocket knife
Power: Mind-reading (can read what others post about their character's thoughts and feelings)
Flaws: Occasionally talks to inanimate objects, prone to nervous breakdown, and wouldn't even recognize danger if it kicked her in the head, thus she gets into many sticky situations
Role-play: ".iH" A gravelly voice echoed through the dark room. I sensed the presence of another, maybe two or three other intelligences. Their minds were foggy, almost, one could say, prickly. Prickly like the hairs on the back of my neck. ".sutcaC I mA ?eman ruoy s'tahW"
I froze. I hoisted up my best friend, Charlie Chair, prepared to hurl him at these voices. Charlie didn't object, because he's a chair. I chucked Charlie Chair, but the creepers countered by choosing to chip charlie until he crumbled.
I switched on the light. A cute little cactus stood there in a teeny brown pot in the corner. Two other cacti sat there with their friend. "!iH" the tiniest cactus squealed.
I ran over and I hugged it.
Notes: She sometimes randomly shrinks to three and a half inches tall.

Last edited by Dream on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dream.forumtl.com
Dream
Admin
Dream

Penelope, my character! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope, my character!   Penelope, my character! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Approved, since i'm the only one on who is able to approve charries...
Awkward...
Back to top Go down
https://dream.forumtl.com

Penelope, my character!
Page 1 of 1