Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream

Where dreams come to life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Really Small House...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

A Really Small House... Empty
PostSubject: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Except it's not! It's one of those weird moments where you are in a house that looks absolutely teeny on the outside, but lavishly furnished and decorated on the inside. It's got secret passages that make no kind of sense, and with every turn the room changes behind your back. Don't get lost!
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:13 pm

I walk in and totally get lost.
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:38 pm

I find my way back out. I leave in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
DreamMaker

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:19 am

I walk in, Bandit at my heels. he snorts and snuffs at the air. His hooves clop on the wooden floor. we enter a room cautiously, only to find its a huge field, inside a dome.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:12 pm

I stumble inside, only to find a single claustrophobic room with a lone arcade game. I read its label. "Defeat the purple dragon..."
Back to top Go down
https://dream.forumtl.com
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:29 pm

I slink inside, being a total ninja, mostly to evade the pickle army. Maybe here I could find a moment of peace.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:31 pm

I heard a sound coming from the machine. "VOOOOOOOOOIP!" In a vortex of swirling light, the machine engulfs me and I find myself staring down the snout of none other than the purple dragon.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:35 pm

I jumped and turned, looking over at the arcade machine. I look around. "Uh... Hello?" No one responds. "That was weird."
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:40 pm

The dragon doesn't look too happy. He's snorting like a steam engine and about to roar his fire at me. Frantically I search for an exit. There are three walls, but on the other wall, I can see the empty room I was just in. I race toward it, but it's thick glass and I can't escape. Only one thing to do now... Defeat the purple dragon.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:41 pm

I walk over and look at the game. There aren't even any controls on it that I can see. "This is... this is cool I guess," I say, talking to myself as I trudge around in circles.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:43 pm

I see someone outside of the glass. Should I warn her to leave, or should I... I pound on the glass and shout for help. It would get her trapped, but hey, I won't be trapped alone.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:46 pm

I squint at the screen. "Hey... oh,, HI!!" I was stopped right when I was about to talk again by some strange vortex whipping out of the screen. In an instant I was pulled through the glass.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:47 pm

"Hi!" I said. Wasting no time, I pointed to the glass. "The only way to get out of here is to defeat the purple dragon."
Back to top Go down
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:50 pm

"What purple- OOOH. That purple dragon." I nodded in appreciation. "I see. Well. You can do.... that and I'll go.... stand over here. Okay?" I nodded to myself some more and walked away to stand in a corner.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:52 pm

The purple dragon turned to her and snorted. It made sure to intimidate everyone who dared cross its path.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:53 pm

"Okay, okay, I'll help fight," I said, holding up my hands in defense. I closed my eyes and imagined a giant sword. When I opened them again there was a pickle in my hand. Not even one of the pickle army, just a pickle. "That wasn't supposed to happen."
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:55 pm

"Well, no, obviously not. Hey, are you going to name that pickle? Have you thought of a name for him yet?" I say, obviously distracted. The dragon rolled his eyes and grunted, if only to remind us that we were still in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:59 pm

"Well, I was thinking of naming him something like Arnold. Or maybe Darnold. Arnold Darnold McSchmarnold, that seems fitting," I said after a moment of thought.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:02 pm

"No, I was thinking something more along the lines of Arnold Shmarnold McDarnold."

The dragon blew a little flame out of its nose and baked the object in question. "Focus!" it seemed to say in its mind.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:20 pm

"OH, I like that! It has a nice ring to it!" I jumped, suddenly remembering the dragon behind us. Just then it BURNED Arnold!!! "NOOOOOO!" I screamed, collapsing to the ground and holding his ashes. "HOW COULD YOU?"
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:46 pm

"NOOOOO! ARNOLD! He was so young! He and sutcaC would have been great friends! Well, I guess it's understandable. The only purpose of this game is to defeat the purple dragon."
Back to top Go down
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:53 pm

"I guess," I sniffled, letting the ashes of the pickle I had known for a whole 10 seconds at most- though it felt much longer- drift out of my hands.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:10 pm

"Arnold Shmarnold McDarnold shall be avenged," I say, rising to my feet.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:42 pm

"I agree," I nodded seriously. "I would conjure another item that... isn't a pickle, but I kind of can't anymore," I shrugged. It takes energy and stuff to make pickles, ya know. I can't just do it willy nilly.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:22 pm

"You can MAKE stuff? OOOH! Make me a flamethrower!" I pump my fists into the air. "Or... Or... Or... Or a flamethrower!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Really Small House...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next