Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream

Where dreams come to life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Really Small House...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

A Really Small House... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Except it's not! It's one of those weird moments where you are in a house that looks absolutely teeny on the outside, but lavishly furnished and decorated on the inside. It's got secret passages that make no kind of sense, and with every turn the room changes behind your back. Don't get lost!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:46 pm

We were suddenly outside, next to the arcade game, but instead of being in an empty room, we... weren't.
Back to top Go down
https://dream.forumtl.com
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:54 pm

"WE AREN'T." I SCREEEEEAMED. I looked around. We seemed to be in some sort of room that I didn't even KNOW. It was large and rainbow.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:20 pm

"Yay!" I leave.
Back to top Go down
https://dream.forumtl.com
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:21 pm

I disappear.
WHOOSH.

THe Pickle Army marches in, carrying their little shot guns, and look around at the invisible footsteps they see on the ground. "Hmm." They say, then march out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Really Small House...   A Really Small House... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Really Small House...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3