Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream

Where dreams come to life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The really really squishy stuff

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

The really really squishy stuff Empty
PostSubject: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Not sticky just squishy. Like trying to walk on either a down-filled matress or a water bed. Fun to bounce on. Good place for a nap within a nap.
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:52 pm

I walk across...kind of. In order to get across it efficiently I had to kind of jump, and of course I thought that was excellent so I went all out. Sproinging across the stuff was the best thing that ever happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:32 pm

I decide to figure out how high I could go. I push off as hard as I could. It wasn't high enough, so when I came back down I pushed bounced off fervently and almost literally flew! I soared up, and over, and back down. Back up. I forgot about possibly going anywhere, I was totally absorbed in bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:40 pm

I bounce for so long that I totally lose track of everything else. I end up bouncing so high I end up on Mars...I guess I left.
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:06 pm

I sproing again, but this time I'm trying to stop so I can go somewhere. I let go of Martin, and then pick him up again when I see that he can't get around on his short legs. I walk to Rainbow Road.
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:08 pm

I am feeling really sick. Too much dizziness. I fall onto the squishy stuff and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lightningdragon

Lightningdragon

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:10 pm

i skip through the bouncy stuff i see someone asleep, i walk over and bounce near her.
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:22 pm

I groan and stand, almost throwing up. I try to kick the person an end up falling over. I go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lightningdragon

Lightningdragon

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:25 pm

"Ug what a party pooper!" i do a backhand-spring away.
Back to top Go down
Face of Music ♪♪

Face of Music ♪♪

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

After a little bit I wake up. I go to my dream, my house.
Back to top Go down
Lightningdragon

Lightningdragon

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:30 pm

"muhahah" i follow the person
Back to top Go down
Lightningdragon

Lightningdragon

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:31 pm

i skip onot the squishy stuff, then decied to jump around for a while. When i was done i decided i would nap, a dream inside a dream, how weird. When i woke up i jumped around again.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:34 pm

I walk over and decide to start bouncing, knowing that the pickle army doesn't enjoy FUN.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:36 pm

"Are you sure the pickle army doesn't enjoy fun?" I too bounce, flip a few times, and bounce some more. "What's this made out of, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
https://dream.forumtl.com
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:37 pm

"Uh... magic?" I guess, and nod in mid air. "That's probably why they didn't check the small house sooner. They thought it'd be fun. Though I guess they'll catch on eventually."
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:38 pm

"Oh. Makes sense. Is there anywhere where we can be safe from those pickles?"
Back to top Go down
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:40 pm

"Not that I've found," I shook my head. "But they hate fun. Fun and dingos."
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:41 pm

"All we have to do is find some dingoes, then. Simple."
Back to top Go down
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:44 pm

"Where on earth do you find dingos?" I wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:46 pm

"I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:48 pm

"That was helpful." I snorted.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:48 pm

"I know." I bounced some more.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:02 pm

I just rolled my eyes and kept bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Admin
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:03 pm

"What is THAT?" I shout and point to a dot on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Admin
Myst

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:10 pm

"What?" I turn and squint. There IS a small dot, constantly making its way closer at the same pace. I widen my eyes. "It's... THE PICKLE ARMY." Well, most likely. Either way... "I've got to go!!!" I race away as fast as I can on this squishy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The really really squishy stuff   The really really squishy stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The really really squishy stuff
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream :: Dream world :: Random Dream-
Jump to: